Welcome to NFTY-PAR at Home, our virtual community to keep our region connected and engaged!
Check out our full schedule below. We will continue to add more engagement opportunities so be sure to check back often. If you are interested in hosting a virtual gathering, please contact the NFTY-PAR Regional Director, Amanda Wachstein.
For the 2019-2020 NFTY-PAR Yearbook and Senior Wills, please scroll to the bottom of the page!
May Virtual Gatherings
- Thursday. May 14 – 7:30pm – Mug Cake Baking – Grades 6th-12th
- Join PAR as our newly elected President and Membership VP teach us how to bake a mug cake!!
- Saturday, May 16 – 7:30pm – Havdalah and NFTY-PAR Regional Board Installations – All are welcome!
- Celebrate the end of Shabbat, welcome a new week and mark the end of the NFTY-PAR year with our Regional Board Installations.
- Saturday, May 23 – 7:30pm – PAR’s Game Night and Havdalah – Grades 6th-12th
- Join us for a fun and interactive game night along with Havdalah!
- Thursday, May 28 – 4:00pm – Challah Baking – Grades 6th-12th
- Have you always wanted to bake a challah? Do you make a weekly challah now? Join us to learn how to make. braid and bake a challah!
June Virtual Gatherings
- Wednesday, June 3 – 7:00pm – PAR’s Music Appreciation – Grades 8th-12th
- Come and join us when we listen and discuss different genres of music!